Saturday, September 6, 2008

my brain sinks down into itself

sometimes i get this feeling that im not human.
stuck in a pool of goo in my brain,
feet cant get out, im swimming in it
trying to be content with garbage
this is where you get with no effort, not trying
at the bottom of the sea where everyone else is swimming up
but not I, im a bottom dweller feeding off others
i cant help but feel disgusted
i know somethings not right
i need a good punch to the face
who would want to further there living in this
i see an exit, but i want to define what this is
if i can define it i can contain it
and something contained can be destroyed
a laser shot from my head
a jet pack to move up
a self realization that im human
its what i see in my mind

1 comment:

Poems of Long Ago said...

this is trippy adam.
i wish i could help
make it all better because
you are such a lovely kind
hearted boy & i have never
known so many nice boys
as i do now & i feel so
so greatful God has put
you all in my life. srsly.
when the moment is right, i
am most certain that things
will just change like the
snap of a finger. you deserve
so MUCH & this saddness &
misery you are feeling is only
temporary. I am praying for you
SOOO much. :) dont ever
forget how much we care about
you. always.. okay!